General Rules Mar 15, 2010 16:24:27 GMT -8
Post by Zoe on Mar 15, 2010 16:24:27 GMT -8
- You are expected to treat other King's Cross members with courtesy and respect. Rudeness, disrespect, threats, or harassment of any kind is not allowed. This pertains to responses in every discussion thread as well as in off-topic areas.
- You are expected to treat new members the same way you would all other members, with courtesy and respect. Try and be helpful and welcoming; after all, everyone was a Newbie at some point. This pertains to responses in every discussion thread as well as in off-topic areas.
- Please make an effort to use proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar at all times, and do not use chatspeak. Your post may be edited by a moderator if you use chatspeak or excessively bad grammar.
- Please do not swear in your posts, and refrain from excessive use of smilies.
- Keep all discussion in the appropriate forums. If it is in the incorrect forum, a moderator will move the thread. If you are uncertain of where to post, please ask a moderator.
- Do not make a new thread if one about that same topic currently exists. If it is inactive and you wish to start a new discussion based on that topic, please ask a moderator and they will move it to the Room of Requirement.
- Spamming is not permitted. For those that don’t know, spamming is posting pointless things, “bumping” to get your post count higher, and constant linking to other sites.
By posting on King's Cross Station, you are agreeing to all of the rules listed here and all other rules stated in our Rules and Regulations area. The King's Cross Staff reserve the right to warn, temporarily and permanently ban you if you break any of the aforementioned rules.